Conference topic

Glenn rockymtn@sprynet.com
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 09:55:32 -0700

Divorce rate  (WARNING: several attempts at humor and laced with
facetiousness)

Maybe we're just boring ;-)

Did you see the movie "True Lies?"  She thought her husband was a boring
accountant but then found out he was in international spy.  Maybe we can do
the reverse:  Tell the Mrs. we work for the CIA.  Pack a .45 in your
toolkit.

Seriously, most of the tuners I've met have large egos, are highly
intelligent and very opinionated but when it comes to off piano topics and
functions, they become introverted.  Might be a connection there.

Glenn.