M&H agraffes

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Sun, 07 Feb 1999 12:26:50 -0500

I have used two of this type of material, neither was remotely strong
enough for our purposes.  Use a sleeve, this is a known and tested
technology.

Sleeves have the added benefit that they do not effect the finish of
metallurgy of the plate.

Too often things are done simply because they are technically doable.
This doesn't mean they are good or useful.