FIRST TUNING FOR 2000!

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 14:30:18 +0100

Way to be Brian !! Cant you just buzz across the international date line
and wait untill just before midnight to finish another tuning and
thereby be both the first and the last to tune for the first day of the
new millenium ?? Somebody call Jack Guinees quick !

Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.
Bergen, Norway