Dust Collectors

John R Fortiner pianoserv440@juno.com
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 09:36:02 -0700

That is the collector that I have really been considering in a very
serious way.  Price seems OK and IF it moves the amount of air that they
claim, should be really good at clearing sawdust from the shop.
btw.  Have you tried using it to clear really fine stuff such as buffing
compounds when polishing keytops or similar items?  What was the result
if you did??  Seems to me that their ( Grizzly's ) 0.3micron bag would be
best for that.  Yeah, I know that's extra $$.
John Fortiner