Eudora Memory

Marvin McDonald pianomarv@earthlink.net
Sun, 26 Dec 1999 13:48:33 -0800

Hello John,
My name is Marvin McDonald.  Do a single click on the Eudora file.  Then do a CNTRL-I and that will get
you into the information page of the file.  At the bottome you will see the following:

Suggested Size: xxxxxx
Minimum Size: xxxxxx
Perferred Size: xxxxxx

Highlight the numbers in the Minimum  window and then type in the numbers you want to encrease the
memory for that application.  (Example:  Minimum  34,500    then you might highight and change to
56,000).

Hope this helps you.

--Marvin