Windex and polyesther

John R Fortiner pianoserv440@juno.com
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 19:00:24 -0700

Frank:  Brian said it below as well, if not better than I could as to the
Meguire's products.
Their #9 is a hi tec swirl remover.  ( very tiny scratches )
An auto paint store here even carries a polish that will take out 3000
grit and finer marks.  I really like it.
Be sure to check out the web site that Brian posted.
John R. Fortiner

On Fri, 24 Dec 1999 20:39:02 -0500 "Brian Trout" <btrout@desupernet.net>
writes:
> Try your local auto parts store.  There's all kinds of goodies in
> there that
> might be of use to finishers / refinishers / finish repairers.  Most
> auto
> parts stores have a full line of Meguiar's products, many of which
> will work
> well with piano type finishes as well.
>
> Also if you're interested in their website:
>
> http://www.meguiars.com/   Lots of stuff to read about.  :-)
>
> Good luck.
>
> Brian Trout
> Quarryville, PA