Thank you!

DGPEAKE@AOL.COM DGPEAKE@AOL.COM
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 22:54:15 EST

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

Thank you very much for your concern about my broken left wrist.  Many of you
responded with your thoughts and prayers.  I am happy to inform you that it
is healing very well, and though I am wearing a cast, I tuned a full
compliment of pianos last week, (I am right handed) and more to do this week.
 The tunings did not bother my arm although I still have moments of soreness.
 I carry a lot of Advil with me.

We made a decision to purchase a puppy, a Bichon Fries, and our hands will be
full with a new member of our family.

Your wisdom and kindness will always be appreciated.  May you have a Merry
Christmas and Happy New Year!

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland Chapter
Oregon City, OR