Wood Rebuilder

Wilsons wilson53@MARSHALL.EDU
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 10:22:48 -0500

I have found wood rebuilder to be stronger than epoxy when changing out casters
on grands where you have to fill & drill, and on other structural repairs such
as repairing holes for piano legs or lyres where you have dowels that fit.  I've
had trouble with epoxies, and I do know hopw to use them properly.

For bridge repair -- if you're talking about drizzling something in by the
bridge pins --  I use an ultra thin epoxy than will run & spread *inside* the
bridge.  My favorite is "wood rot cure."  I think it's from Leichtung.