Perfect Pitch

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 23:16:23 +0100

Hi Andrew

I would be very interested in you attempting to describe what you mean by being
able to hear different color for different keys in ET. How do you experience
this, and if you could give some specific examples of what you mean. You can...er
... color your response.. grin.

Sincerely

Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.