The temperament crusade continue

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 22:08:25 EST

Bill Bremmer RPT wrote:

<<Remember also that these composers did not use the modern piano as we know
it.  They used much more unstable instruments.  The accuracy of both
temperament and octaves could not compare to what we require in modern piano
tuning today.>>

In a message dated 12/13/99 5:43:56 PM Pacific Standard Time,