Tuner of the Century

ETomlinCF3@AOL.COM ETomlinCF3@AOL.COM
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 17:50:37 EST

My vote would be for LeRoy Edwards and Bill Garlick.  They have trained or
helped train and encourage so many of us in the trade.  Their gentle spirits
and kind hearts set them apart as real men of the century to me.  The tool of
the century goes to the electronic tuning device ... with a quick second to
CA glue.  I really do think that CA has changed the way I do things.  Quick
fixes and tight pins on pianos that would have been trashed.  Help for the
families that can't afford the proper piano or the proper repair.

Ed Tomlinson