Enlarging Castor Recesses

John R Fortiner pianoserv440@juno.com
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 18:04:36 -0700

Dick:  The recess to which I was referring is NOT the one for the
castor's stem, but rather the one that the castor swivels in ( the one
that is about 4 or so inches in diameter).  Sounds like you were thinking
of the hole for the stem.  If I have misread you please let me know.
John R. Fortiner
Billings, MT.