Time to level pins, dress coils...?

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Wed, 08 Dec 1999 08:01:14 -0500

If I notice sloppy repair work the first time I service a piano, I may point it
out to the client but usually let it go.  If it tears me up every time I tune the
piano to have to look at that crap, I will probably try to talk the client into
letting me do it right.  When I mentioned this to one client she called me cute or
precious or some such thing and gave the go ahead, but we weren't really talking
about that much money in that instance.

Clyde Hollinger