Xmas tunings

Phil Bondi tito@PhilBondi.com
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 05:39:17 -0500

Hi Marcel..I think it bugs all of us that we are 'required' to take down people's
personal artifacts from a piano..just yesterday I tuned for a customer that has 2
G1's in her home..she knew I was coming..and I spend 3-4 minutes per piano
clearing the deck of music and lights and pens.

When I leave, the only thing I will replace is the light. It will only take a
matter of minutes for the music and the pens and the paperclips to re-appear as
they were.

Rook