Xmas tunings

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 04:20:02 -0600 (CST)

Marcel,
At 22:05 12/7/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi List!

>I wonder if you like it as much as I do...

I wonder if you're tempted to just put the lid up on the long stick without
first removing anything?  The scratches wouldn't be any worse than the water
rings, and there would be something else for the cat to play with than my
temperament strip.

I have jokingly mentioned the possibility to some customers...   The jury is
still oudt as to how much joking is involved.

I constantly (like...all year long) have to remove piles of stuff from
professors pianos.  When I leave, all stuff is still on floor, etc. and lid
is up.  "There, _now_ you can hear it."

Conrad Hoffsommer     mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu

Chi si ferma è perduto.