transporting lubricants and adhesives

Norman Barrett n.h.barrett@worldnet.att.net
Wed, 08 Dec 1999 00:27:29 -0600

One of my favorite glue applicators is a dental syringe. (Monoject 412).
These are all plastic with a curved end which is much safer than a needle.
They can be obtained from a dental supply house or maybe from a
pharmaceutical supply house. By capping the tip the glue can be used after
it has been in the applicator for weeks. Just another idea.

Norm Barrett
Associate member
Memphis, TN