Renner key easing pliers

John R Fortiner pianoserv440@juno.com
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 21:59:30 -0700

I also own the same that Bob has.  One advantage that I have never seen
mentioned is that, unlike conventional key easing pliers, the working tip
is a little narrower than the mortises ( front to back ) so if you need
to ease just the back or front of the mortise it can be done easily.  And
yes.......  they really do speed up the job for frontrail work.
John R. Fortiner