[Fwd: PTG Member Survey Now "Up"]

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Mon, 06 Dec 1999 22:04:03 +0100

Well, Newton... if its any consolation... I wouldnt mind paying more then RPT's
pay for the privalege of being an IC. But then the matter is not in my hands. We
pay about 91 bucks a year. At first I thought I would just be happy to get the
Journal, but now after many moons getting to "know" you all, I realize the
Journal is really only the half of it.... if that much .. grin

Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.
Bergen, Norway