Renner key easing pliers

CAPSTANDAN@AOL.COM CAPSTANDAN@AOL.COM
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 22:40:26 EST

Dear list,
Question: I'm considering obtaining some fine key easing pliers from Renner
(the type designed to enable the tech. to ease the key WHILE IN THE PIANO.
I've seen the 2 types they make, but I'd appreciate having other opinions
from those of you who use both or one of the two.  One type is the taperd 2
jaws parallel pliers (in the original Renner cat. # 1616), the other type is
Not parallel 2 jaws with a "tongue/swivel" thing in the middle. # 1617.
Any thoughts/recommendations will be mostly appreciated.
-Dan Amihud  RPT