Yamaha C7

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Sun, 05 Dec 1999 13:26:18 +0100

Hi David. I suppose protek should work pretty good. I have heard of just
about everything from vaseline to talcum powder. Personally I find that
cleaning the spring with a polishing agent.. like Color back from
Simonize lasts longer then anything else I have tried. But sooner or
later they are going to need cleaning again anyways. If there is a felt
glued in the groove I give it a dab of teflon powder

Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.
Bergen, Norway