Kindness, mercy, only slightly piano related, & long

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 21:22:40 EST

In a message dated 12/4/99 6:14:07 PM Pacific Standard Time,
btrout@desupernet.net (Brian Trout) writes:

<< We had an old Kohler & Campbell spinet piano that was getting restrung...
I know, I know, you don't have to say it... but it was getting done anyway. >>

Thanks so much Brian for reinforcing the point I was trying to make.  And
what a great story!  There is a time and place for every technique and people
do make bad errors repeatedly, sometimes.  I think I heard about a couple of
recent missions to Mars that just didn't quite work out and one of them was
due to a very elementary and simple error.

I very much enjoyed reading this post.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin