crack on bridge - Yamaha C2

ETomlinCF3@AOL.COM ETomlinCF3@AOL.COM
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 13:13:15 EST

It was mentioned that this was a gray market piano.  Therefore there is NO
warranty and Yamaha is not at fault due to the fact that the piano
drastically changed environments and relative humidity recently.  Also the
C2's are current and have been made in the last four years.  I think you have
it backwards.  The G2 has not been imported and made for the last few years.

Just the Yamaha police on the alert.

Ed Tomlinson

<< Is this indeed a C2 instead of a G2 series?  The C2s  have not been
 made but for about 4 years as far as I know.  It may be under warranty
 to the original owner.