Baldwin 6000 full size upright

Sat, 4 Dec 1999 00:27:16 -0800

Sorry.  I was referring to the string lengths, not the actual scaling.

Even then, I'm not sure what is actually there.

-- ddf

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Roger Jolly=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Friday, December 03, 1999 9:24 PM
  Subject: Re: Baldwin 6000 full size upright

---

      As I recall -- and I don't have records on that scale -- they used =
to claim that it had the tenor section of the SF-10 and the bass section =
of the Model L.

      Not so, as the string sizes doesn't jump back a size at the killer =
octave transition, as in the SF10.=20
      The bass has 4????  plain strings on  the bass bridge(I'm on the =
road can't check)=20

    Roger

    Roger Jolly
    Saskatoon, Canada.