Genck Ultimate toolcase

Mark Dierauf mark@nhpianos.com
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 17:17:49 -0500

  Anybody gotten one of these babies yet? I finally replaced my 20 year =
old case a few months ago with the APSCO technician's case (#10038) and =
although it's basically a nice case it has one annoying (to me, at =
least) problem. The molded in partitions don't reach all of the way up =
to the pallet, so all of my non-secured larger tools and other odds 'n =
ends that live in the larger compartment end up in a tangled pile in the =
bottom of the case every time I carry it. I'm getting tired of having to =
disentangle my mute strips from my soundboard steel and assorted =
screwdrivers and pliers every time I open my box. Also, I read a message =
here back in the Summertime about this new Genck case having a side =
pocket that will take a full sized laptop computer. Can anyone verify =
this? And oh, yeah - does anybody want to buy a low milage APSCO tech =
case - cheap?  ;-)

- Mark