Knuckles

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Thu, 02 Dec 1999 10:15:53 +0100

Many thanks Lloyd. I seemed to remember as much but I wanted to be sure.
Tried to check the nap of the knuckle... Seemed just as smooth in either
direction really, If you get time you might describe this in a bit more
detail, and it would certainly be interesting for many on the list to
hear abit about the reasoning for which way the nap should lie. The jack
moves in both directions across the knuckle...so which direction it
needs the smooth run, and why this is so.

thanks again

Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G. N.P.T.F.
Bergen, Norway