Two action questions

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 17:24:21 EDT

In a message dated 8/31/1999 5:05:31 PM, richardb@c2i.net writes:

<<<<" Springy hammer flange rail, ">>>>
> Jon Page,

<<"Any fix to this ?? its like... really really springy.">>
Richard Brekne.

Richard;
 Let's don't jump on the "springy rail" bandwagon too quickly.  If my memory
serves me correctly there is a glide bolt(s?) on the C7 that is only
acessible from the bottom of the frame and I think it is in the area you are
having problems with. If this glide bolt is not adjusted as well as the rest
of them it can give you exactly the symptoms you are describing......did you
check underneath??
Jim Bryant (FL)