ac glue

Brian Lawson lawsonic@global.co.za
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 22:47:53 +0200

I was a the Pretoria show tonight (trade & retailers) one of the stands had
bottles of "Industrial Super Glue" an alpha-cyancrylate-adhesive. Usual
impressive tests of sticking everything to anything except your fingers!
Also, this stuff spelt slightly different to your CA glue (missing "oa" in
the middle of the word) hence the ac glue.

Have to wait a few days until I can try it out on a piano/pin and block.

Costs 10 times as much as regular super glue

Brian Lawson