Pleyel anyone

Marcel Carey mcpiano@globetrotter.net
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 22:05:39 -0400

Hi Danny,

I just was asked to evaluate one of these close to Sherbrooke. Is there any
way I could get a scan of an action  sketch and regulation procedure for
this particular action. Also, my #2 tuning tip was way too big for the
tuning pins on this piano. I couldn't even test the torque. Are these pins
specials? They didn't seem to be tapered...