Free Baldwin Piano-lab - to Havanna perhaps?

Richard Adkins RADKINS@coe.edu
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 17:28:32 -0500

Hey Guys, new Yamaha piano lab installed this week (at last!!!) and we are finally getting rid of our old Baldwin pianolab. I never want to see/or tune
these things again (though it wasn't that bad!)...anyhow there are 6 pianos and the instructor's box. FREE, FREE, FREE....

pehaps they could/shoud go to Havanna?
<<<<<
They all work OK, but could use some thorough going over, some of the
old synthetic rubber in there needs replacing on a few clicking notes.
[ Any of you familier w/these beasts know why we're giving them away.]

All the electronics are fine and the teacher console box is fine too. We used
them right up to this fall.

 All of them must go ASAP If you want them give me a buzz. First offer, takes 'em away.

Richard Adkins
Coe College Music Department
Cedar Rapids, IA
319-399-8651