Dummy weights (was Re: Touchweight)

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 19:14:55 EDT

In a message dated 8/26/99 4:07:22 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
harvey@greenwood.net writes:

<< Norm/others: I think you are all correct, in that this washer key weight
 device may have originated with Kimball, not Wurlitzer -- and likely from
 the same Kimball manual that Norm mentioned.  >>

I distictly recall seeing the washer key weight device at a PTG Regional
Seminar in Milwaukee many years ago with a little sign that said,
"Bösendorfer Key Leveling Device".  I like to think that Kimball got a lot of
good ideas from the Bösendorfer company when it purchased it.

Bill Bremmer RPT