Mail Undeliverable: Failure Detected

kam544@flash.net kam544@flash.net
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 21:23:49 -0500

Could not send message to USER: jennfee
Reason for Mail Failure below:

Message not Delivered.  Recipient's Mailbox Over Quota.

>... Recently I got a S&S fallboard decal
>from Decals Unlimited with a note instructing me to return the decal if
>it's purpose was not to be placed on a S&S piano.   I'm sure that DU did
>not think up this piece of legal stupidity in their own,  so,  the legal
>department in Long Island must have given impetous to the idea.
>Steinway would be far better off working on making their pianos than
>making enemies in the piano tech community.   I see no good from this
>kind of action.  Let's hope that this is just a rumor.
>
>	How about it Steinway.  What's going on?
>
>Dale Fox  RPT

Making an assertion Steinway's legal department is responsible for such an
action, while stating Decals Unlimited surely isn't, doesn't serve any
purpose.

Having seen and read that note, which is professional in appearance and
content, seemed entirely appropriate to me.  I wasn't offended in the least
for someone to remind me of the importance of their product to them

Keith McGavern
kam544@flash.net
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731