Blower

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 21:53:36 EDT

In a message dated 8/25/99 11:56:17 PM !!!First Boot!!!, cedel@redrose.net
writes:

<< Friends,

 I often tune pianos that have accumulated decades of dust in the nooks
 and crannies of the action.  I would like to take the action out of the
 house and use a blower to clean out the dust.  Anyone know of such an
 electric blower (not too weak, not too strong, and not a compressor) and
 a supplier?  Thanks in advance.

 Clyde Hollinger >>

Why not use an air compressor? Sears, and I presume other manufactureres,
make a small portable one, that has enough power to clean out an action. I
use one in my shop all the time to blow out actions.

Wim