interesting piano

John Dewey jdent@soltec.net
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 17:36:04 -0500

While this probably makes no difference in the ultimate scheme of things I
found it interesting. I recently picked up a Mathushek upright 49" high
serial no. 82876. It has a 3" X 2.5" back post glued to each end piece but
no other back posts. The plate is almost 1" thick across the top but
otherwise looks like a regular plate. Not a full perimeter plate. The piano
seems to be in rebuildable shape. I have e-mailable pictures if anyone is
interested.

John Dewey