Of interest to voicers

robert moffatt piano service moffattr@cadvision.com
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 00:51:33 -0600

Don,

Just curious. Where did you receive your training?

Bob Moffatt

Resident Tech for the Calgary Centre for Performing Arts,
Calgary Philharmonic, Calgary Opera, Theatre Calgary,
Alberta Theatre Projects, Alberta Ballet, CBC Arts National,
Engineered Air Theatre, Calgary Jazz Festival, Calgary Folk
Festival, C3 Competitions, Roza Centre, Decidedly Jazz Dance Works
.....etc.

Just thought I would put a few letters after my name for once.
You seem to have a lot!  All in good fun of course!! ;~}