trichord damper noise

Michael Jorgensen Michael.Jorgensen@cmich.edu
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 07:50:21 -0400

Avery Todd wrote:

> Mark,
>
>     I agree with Ron about this. There was a nice thread about this subject
> a good while ago but I can't remember what the subject was called.
> Anyone?

Hi Avery,
    Perhaps you're remembering the thread about una-corda damper noise where
because only two strings of a trichord are vibrating, the damper makes a unique
distinct noise upon return (damper oink?), something I wouldn't mind reading
more solutions for. Not really woosh, but I think the thread ended with that.

-Mike Jorgensen

(Netscape Spell Checker didn't like the words, una-corda (una-chorda?),
trichord, oink, or woosh, and had no suggestions. Spelling anyone?)