Bass String Scale

Fri, 20 Aug 1999 22:51:24 -0400

Newton -

Disappointed, yes, and your first two listings are right on target- too
long unwound ends, poor sound.  In the past six months I have replaced
two sets of 85-90 year old bass strings with sets that actually sounded a
little worse!  This has not always been the case, and two sets does not a
scientific study make, but it is disappointing, to say the least...  I
may inquire about your scaling design services.

Mark Potter
bases-loaded@juno.com