One for the Good Guys

Piesik, John (JPIESIK) JPIESIK@arinc.com
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 11:30:00 -0400

     In a recent Pianotek Supply Co. order I received a polishing kit with
     a bottle of polish that had burst open during shipping, thus spoiling
     the entire kit.

     I was not going to do anything about it, deciding that it's part of
     the cost of doing business, and I'd just right it off. But, I called
     Pianotek anyway, with no expectations, to let them know what happened.
     They ended up shipping me - no hassles, no charges, no return of the
     spoiled product, promptly - a new replacement kit!

     Pianotek Supply Co. gives the kind of customer service we can all
     learn from. There are distributors closer to my location, and some
     would even be a bit less expensive considering shipping costs, BUT it
     is the consistently superb, reliable customer service that Pianotek
     gives that keeps me coming back again, and again, and again!

     THANK YOU, PIANOTEK!!!

     A Very Satisfied Customer,
     John Piesik, RPT