new RPT

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart@juno.com
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 22:22:52 -0500

Well, as to publicising the new status, most of my aquaintences have no
idea, really, what PTG is, and therefore not the vaguest notion that RPT
is anything at all.  I've only been asked once in  my five years in PTG
if I was involved with the Guild, and that was a friend of the former
president of local chapter.  I'm not much of a "flaunter", anyhow.  I
would rather people be surprised at what I can do rather than expect
miracles from a fallible humanoid.  So, I just go on, doing what I do,
learning what I learn.

Thanks for the encouragement.

les bartlett
houston