Dampp-Chaser clarification

Roger Wheelock roger@dampp-chaser.com
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 10:48:47 -0400

Just a note to clarify two Dampp-Chaser issues under discussion.  The =
Add an Outlet (AAO) we supply replaced a three way adaptor we previously =
carried.  We found that the three way adaptor was resulting in the =
humidistat being positioned too far from the soundboard for the =
switching mechanism to get proper feedback.  We recommend vice grips or =
pliers if you are having trouble closing the  AAO.  Also the method Bob =
Anderson posted is a very good approach.  When closing the AAO please =
make sure the power cord is resting in the proper channel.  It is =
impossible to close the AAO if the cord is off center.

Bill Bremmer posted regarding the need for a humidistat with a longer =
power cord.  We have supplied a humidistat with a twenty foot cord for a =
number of years.  It was developed for installations in public places.  =
It is model H2-20.  If your distributor does not have it in stock, it =
can be drop shipped from the factory.

Regarding recommendations for a tool kit, we have a new installation =
video available describing the tools for both a vertical and a grand =
installation.  We supply it free of charge.  Call 800-438-1524.

Roger Wheelock, VP
roger@dampp-chaser.com
www.dampp-chaser.com