Accu-just Hitch pins - any time, any place!

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 15:29:22 -0400

Bill,
I am not pursuing the pin replacement. I have made the bearing
acceptable by replacing the dowels and with judicious shimming
under the rest felt in the tenor and bass.

My final decision on the pin replacement, had I gone that route
would have been to replace only the bass if needed where there is
a heavy mass for the strain.

Good point though and I'm glad I did not go gung-ho, full speed
ahead.

Thanks all,

Jon Page

PS  I did find the two missing aloquats  :-) hiding under a piano.  whew.