Sub: PIANO TECHNICIANS NEEDED

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 18:45:38 -0500

[Forwarded]

   Hi, my name is John Slavick and I am a piano
technician in Houston. I am a service manager for the
Steinway dealer in Houston and hope to find someone
who wants to work in our shop. We sell Steinway,
Boston and Young Chang pianos and have a rebuilding
shop as well. We are looking for someone who can help
us prepare new pianos. This person does not need to
know how to tune or have lots of experience, although
very experienced tuner\technicians may also apply.
                    Forshey Piano Company is the
leading piano dealer in Houston and provides full
benefits and overtime.          Please pass this text
on to anyone that might be interested and to people in
your chapter.  John can be reached at 713-524-2900 or
281-376-2971