again, Petrof

Antares antares@EURONET.NL
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 17:50:33 +0000

> Petrof was
>founded in 1864, in an area of the world that saw the invention and
>development of the piano. They suffered tremendously because of Communism,
>but they have made a great come back, and are now considered one of Europe's
>premier pianos.
>
>Willem Blees

I am sorry Willem,
but at least here in (western) Europe, this is definitely not the case.
Petrof is considered a nice piano for a nice price, a premier piano costs at
least twice as much and, indeed, is on a higher level in regard to quality
and quality control.
I know, for I have seen them for about thirty years, and I still see them
nowadays.

Friendly greetings,

Antares