Sherman Clay piano

ROBOTUNER@AOL.COM ROBOTUNER@AOL.COM
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 22:25:00 EDT

      I am sure you are looking at a Sojin(Dae-woo)with the Sherman Clay name
on it.The reason I can be so sure is I saw one today.At least a console not a
grand.But it was most definately a Sojin .....model RS 4 and inspeced O.C.Son
 I think he is their only inspector. The funny thing about this is that I
have never seen a Sherman Clay piano untill this morning after reading about
it last night on e-mail.Even funnier,I live just outside of Washington D.C.
I work for Jordan Kitts and we are aware of Sherman Clay but this is the
first time I saw a piano with that name.We sold too many Sojins,but I can
state most definately the console I worked on was made by Sojin.