Dampp-Chaser Installation Toolkit

kam544@flash.net kam544@flash.net
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 22:22:24 -0600

>...if you would share the content of your DC
>installation toolkit - assuming you have a special box designated for
>just that task...
>Ron Torrella, RPT

I use a double-sided Plano box which houses additional clamps, screws,
labels, tools, etc.  This is a collection of what I haven't used in past
installations as well as items I have ordered because there wasn't enough
at some point in time.

I don't like running short of one single item during an installation, hence
the abundance of just about everything Dampp-Chaser manufacturers.

Hope this helps,

Keith McGavern
kam544@flash.net
Registered Piano Technician