once more an opinion about Petrof

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 10:45:15 EDT

In a message dated 8/12/99 8:52:11 AM !!!First Boot!!!, antares@EURONET.NL
writes:

<< it still is an instrument
 we can not compare with, for instance, Schimmel, Yamaha, Seiler and more
 like those. The price too will reveal at least something about the quality.

Antares:

What we are told about the price is that the cost of living in Chech is low,
and that the exchange rate is very favorable for the USA, but that the
quality is equal to the better German Pianos.

All I can conclude is what my customers are saying when they play my Petrofs.
They seem to like them as much, if not more, than the Bostons, the Yamahas
and the Kawais they have played. ( We don't have a Schimmel or Seiler dealer
in St. Louis. )

Willem