asking for information

Francisco Morales pacopianospr@hotmail.com
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 19:37:54 PDT

Hi  Silvia , For me will be a pleasure to help you  with information about
Piano Technology in Spanish .

Excuse me because don't reply you quickly. I have various work in Spanish
about this Technology . If you need something  in special or particular  I
will try to obtain that imformation  for you .

Thanks  to made contact with me .

                                                  Paco Morales , Puerto Rico
.