(no subject)

TunerBud@AOL.COM TunerBud@AOL.COM
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 19:00:44 EDT

The conclusion to my Sohmer woes.  Now it can be told.  The customer forgot
to tell me that when they moved the piano, the was water all over the place.
The movers sent and 'piano expert' on the job, and it was he who took the
humidifier tank out of the piano.  He did not tell the customer that the
water was all over the inside. I went back today and gave a real careful
examination and the are also 20 tenor strings rusted out.  And so it goes.
Thanks for all your support.
Bud Willis (NJ)