Not pretending to be something I am not

Wallace Wilson wilson53@MARSHALL.EDU
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 08:44:37 -0400

Ed:

Thanks for telling it like you experienced it, and for sticking by your
guns, even if they do smoke a little! :)

I think it's *vitally* important to hear when a corporate HQ refuses
needed followup work.  That's really bad!  The dealer, well, you half
expect it, though a really good dealer who cares about his/her image
would certainly take care of it.

The university we contract with is in a "new piano swapped for biannual
sale" program.  One year a couple came in from the factory with stripped
plate screws and some other problems, but the int'l took care of it.

Thanks again, and I hope no one on this list would hold back their
experiences.  The great thing is, we can learn from how others have
handled such problems.

Wally Wilson, RPT
Ravenswood, WV