(no subject)

John Ross piano.tech@ns.sympatico.ca
Mon, 09 Aug 1999 17:58:32 -0300

Hi Bud,
I think you will find that the customer, had added some kind of humidifier
treatment, that made the moisture corrosive.  Dampp-Chaser in their literature
has warned about adding chemicals to the water.
If they have added anything, check the label and see if it is corrosive.
Their e-mail is <damppchaser@circle.net>, I am sure they would want to know, so
they can make the warning more prominent.
Regards,
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada