Stupidity- scores a "10"

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iamerica.net
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 08:03:27 -0500

  -----Original Message-----
  From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf Of
Robert Goodale
  Sent: Friday, August 06, 1999 7:39 PM
  To: pianotech@ptg.org
  Subject: Stupidity- scores a "10"

  bases-loaded@juno.com wrote:
  <snip>

    As I'm finishing up a woman enters the house and looks at me with much
    consternation and alarm.  "Who are you, and what are you doing in my
    house?"   I explain that her sister asked me to tune it for her, at
which
    she responded that she didn't have a sister, and would I please leave
her
    house, NOW!  To wind up the story, it turned out that the piano I was
    searching for was TWO streets north of Broadway, not ONE, and I had
tuned
    the wrong piano in the wrong house!

  YES, YES!!  Two thumbs up and a perfect 10 in my book!!

  Rob Goodale, RPT